This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic, diverse team based in Locarno. We are actively looking for a talented individual who has an entrepreneurial mindset, constantly challenge the status quo, collaborative, confident and motivated to provide a first-class experience to clients.
- Prospect and acquire new clients and new assets from new and existing clients through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning.
- Understand internal product offering and ability to pitch solutions to clients. Providing the client with investment and management advice, in accordance with the Bank’s investment strategy based on the client’s investment objectives and profile (Advisory, Discretionary processes etc.); Leverage and coordinate specialists to provide interdisciplinary expertise for the most complex clients
- Collecting any information that might be useful in developing the relationship, for the purpose of periodically adjusting the investment profile and/or the client profile, or even having him resign his investment profile if a major change(s) is/are made; Manage successful client retention.
- Manage each account to ensure that all legal documents are duly signed by the client when the account is opened and during the relationship and complying with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk & compliance culture.
- Ensuring the plausibility and truthfulness of the client information, evaluation whether the client is at risk or not, responsible for the account opening process (identity check, KYC, World check etc.)
- Build trust with clients and effectively manage relationships
- Ensure that the proposed products and services maximize the clients' needs, goals and objectives
- Ensuring that its level of knowledge relating to its markets is up to date (market watch - cross-border rules, geopolitical news, product knowledge etc.)
- University degree in Finance or economics
- CWMA certification would be a strong plus
Professional Experience required:
- 10 years+ experience in Private Banking working with Swiss individuals and families
- Previous business development experience and proven sale success
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with capability to establish long-term and trustful relationships, both internally and externally
- Results orientation, focused on exceeding business goals with sufficient attention to detail
- Pragmatic, autonomous, discrete
- Passionate and committed, with high personal integrity
- Ability to work effectively in a team, as well as valuing the innovation and creativity is essential
- Knowledge of financial markets, products and assigned region
- Interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Presentation and marketing skills
Languages: Fluency in Italian, French, English and German
Swiss Residence required.