Syz Capital is a Swiss based Alternative Asset Manager specialized in private market funds, direct investments and hedge funds. Syz Capital provides private and institutional investors unparalleled access to quality opportunities across liquid and illiquid alternative investment ecosystem. Uniquely positioned to understand the needs and challenges facing investors, Syz Capital’s flexible platform offers diversified portfolios across alternatives focused primarily on uncorrelated investments.
Looking for an intern in Sales and Marketing - will be supporting Syz Capital operations and marketing team members in various marketing, operational and administrative matters. This position reports to the Head of Business Development and Investor Relations. Opportunity to develop and acquire new skills, experience and propel career further in a fast-growing alternative asset manager. This position requires a motivated and self-driven personality with the ability to work independently and under time pressure.
- Provide administrative support to the sales and marketing and operations team
- Support organizing events such as team events, AGMs, investors meetings and offsites
- Support and coordinate internal meeting scheduling for team members
- Support organization of internal client meetings
- Support marketing materials / activities such as formatting reports and slides and help maintain Syz Capital brand identity
- Support communication activities such as updating website, LinkedIn and other supporting materials
- Assist Executive Assistant in various office administration tasks such travel arrangement bookings
- Deputy of Sales & Marketing Head
Academic Profile and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor. Education in Finance a plus.
- Proven experience (2+ years) as an office assistant or in another relevant administrative role, ideally in the finance / private equity industry
- Prior experience in event organization, email campaigns / mass emailing and/or marketing a plus
Soft Skills Required:
- Reliable, pro-active, self-starter, diligent
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player, flexibility, strong drive and pro-active attitude
- High integrity, independent and individually motivated
IT Skills and Languages Requirements:
- English fluent (oral and written), good German, French a plus
- MS Office
- Advanced power point and basic graphic design and/or layout skills a plus