As entrepreneurs and a founder-led boutique private bank, innovation has always been key to Syz, and we are continuously looking to improve our delivery of great performance and service for our clients. We are proud pioneers of the concept of offering private client’s alternative investments through Syz Capital and we continue to invest our efforts in enhancing and innovating our range of products and services. In order to reinforce our investment team, we are looking for an Investment Analyst & Advisor.
- Sourcing and packaging cross-asset class investments ideas, you play a key role in the Advisory value proposition.
- Sourcing is based on in-house invest investment capabilities (cash management, FX, fixed income, equity, hedge funds, private equity, structured products, derivatives etc.), but external resources might be leveraged.
- You are passionate about the financial markets and are invited to bring your own ideas for discussion.
- Packaging encompasses the investment rationale that should be written in a way that it fits the audience and distribution channels (oral, recurring, or ad hoc webinar, mails, etc.)
- In addition, the investment ideas aim at making an impact in client portfolios and should be constantly monitored to increase the feed-back loop effect and ultimately their scalability.
- You support the team and the Team Head in delivering the advisory service levels to our clients in terms of content (for example including portfolio reviews for entry level advisory mandates) and organization.
- Develop and prepare marketing presentations for prospects and clients regarding our investment platform.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration or Finance - CFA would be a plus.
Professional Experience required:
- At least 5 years’ experience in product marketing management or cross-asset investment ideas
- Solid knowledge in investment and strong understanding of the advisory service
- Curious, passionate about financial markets and willing to contribute with your own investment ideas the production of investment ideas
- Excellent writing skills, especially in English
- Excellent presentation skills (PowerPoint), you know how to emphasize an idea
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity with a drive to improve processes and planification
- Strong team player with a collaborative mindset, with good interpersonal and communication skills, able to support and liaise with multiple stakeholders (analysts, traders, investment advisors, bankers)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, high attention to detail and ability to understand or perform complex numerical analysis
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Very good command of both spoken and written English and French. Proficiency in another language will be an advantage (Portuguese, Spanish or German)
If this position is of interest to you, send us your complete application by filling in the Internet form.Apply online Return to job offers