Purpose of the role:
Are you looking for a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about investments? We are looking for an intern within our Investment department for a duration from 3 to 6 months to work closely with our Chief Investment Officer.
Job description/ key responsibilities:
- Research and writing of financial content daily, from chart insights to in-depth articles on specific subjects related to stocks, macro, cryptocurrency and much more.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched.
- Assist the CIO with the daily workflow.
- Assist the Investment teams with the production of factsheets, presentations, research, and portfolio reviews.
- Other ad hoc deal & project related assignments.
Education: Currently pursuing or just finished a master’s degree in Finance or equivalent (Asset Management, Corporate Finance, etc).
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, solid analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to combine theoretical knowledge with practical relevance.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimum supervision.
Technical skills: Knowledge in financial information systems (Bloomberg, FactSet) is a plus.
Languages: Full fluency in English and French (written and spoken).
If this position is of interest to you, send us your complete application by filling in the Internet form.Apply online Return to job offers