Context: Reporting directly to the Head of Client Solutions and Marketing & Communication, the Client Solutions Expert will have a strategic role in ensuring that the Bank’s product shelf is aligned with its business strategy and client needs, and that its distribution to the Front Office (and to clients) is optimized - hence contributing to the Bank’s commercial success.
Job summary: In collaboration with the Head of Client Solutions and Marketing & Communication and with the Bank’s Executive Committee, define an overall offering (target product & services shelf) and distribution strategy. Then lead projects to implement such a strategy, such as launch of new products / services, definition and implementation of a proper product management governance, review and optimization of current products / services, contribution to product marketing centralization and optimization.
Job description / key responsibilities:
- Define and implement an overall offering strategy and target product shelf (products and services, both investment and non-investment), based on the Bank’s business strategy
- Organize a systematic product innovation process and governance; translate Investment Committee’s House View and client needs expressed by the Front Office into commercially appropriate products / services
- Lead product development and management projects in support of the responsibilities above: Coordinate the launch of products, with legal (prospectus), risk management (investment guideline and risk report), operations (setup and custodian coordination), tax, etc.
- Contribute to the development of a systematic and coherent product marketing
- Coordinate with relevant experts from the investment platform to develop a well-paced product pipeline and ensure a dynamic commercial agenda for RMs
- 2+ years’ proven experience in a top-tier consulting firm, preferably with a focus on wealth management and/or asset management
- 2+ years’ proven experience in project management within a wealth manager, preferably with a focus on product management
- Expert knowledge of project-management toolkit
- Great understanding of investment products and wealth management business model
- Excellent organization, planning and execution skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Solid interpersonal skills, allowing to build trust relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively and persuasively
- Achievement-oriented and self-starter, with a competitive drive to get things done
- Team player
- Able to work effectively under pressure and adjust quickly, in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent command of English and French, both spoken and written
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Management (or equivalent qualification)
- CFA or equivalent a plus
If this position is of interest to you, send us your complete application by filling in the Internet form.Apply online Return to job offers