Syz Capital is an alternative asset manager covering private markets and hedge funds. We offer direct majority investments, thematic funds and tailor-made solutions to high-net-worth individuals, family offices and institutions.
We are looking for an investment analyst, ideally fluent in English and German, within our private markets division. The analyst will support the investment team, mostly on thematic funds and tailor-made initiatives.
- Review incoming investment opportunities and maintain an investment database
- Support the investment team in the research and due diligence of primary & co-investment opportunities
- Support the investment team in the management and monitoring of fund investments and direct co-investments
- Engage in the qualitative and quantitative assessment of investment opportunities, including Excel based financial analysis
- Prepare supporting documents for the Investment Committee.
- Perform market research and analysis.
- Master’s degree in finance, economics, or a related subject, and a good understanding of the private equity industry
- Minimum 6-12 months experience in the field of private equity, corporate finance, or credit
- Strong analytical as well as financial modelling skills
- Fast learner
- Good presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter
Fluent English and German a strong plus