Syz Capital is an alternative asset manager covering private markets and hedge funds. We offer direct majority investments, thematic funds and tailor-made solutions to high-net-worth individuals and institutions.
We are looking for an investment analyst within our private markets division. The analyst will support the investment team on primaries, co-investments and secondaries.
- Review incoming investment opportunities and maintain an investment database
- Support the investment team in the research and due diligence of primary, secondary & co-investment opportunities
- Support the investment team in the management and monitoring of positions
- Engage in the qualitative and quantitative assessment of investment opportunities,including Excel based financial analysis
- Prepare supporting documents for the Investment Committee
- Perform market research and analysis
- Masters degree in finance, economics, or a related subject, and a good understanding of the private equity industry
- 1-2 years’ experience in the field of private equity or corporate finance
- Strong analytical as well as financial modelling skills
- Fast learner
- Good presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter
Fluent English, any other European language is a plus
If this position is of interest to you, send us your complete application by filling in the Internet form.Apply online Return to job offers