Ensure compliance and enforcement of the provisions of the Legal and Compliance Directives within the Bank.
For this position, only candidates who are domiciled in Switzerland will be considered
- Ensuring that the Bank and, more generally, the Group's entities comply with the legal, jurisprudential, regulatory and ethical requirements (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulations") relating to compliance activities, in particular the prevention of and fight against money laundering (including transaction monitoring), market abuse, etc.
- Participate in the process of controlling the opening of accounts (formal and material) and the monitoring of transactions
- Participate in the development of, and ensure compliance with, the Bank's internal regulations, procedures and directives
- Maintain regular contact with all departments of the Bank and, more generally, the Group.
- To offer quality advice to the various internal and/or external contacts
- Participate in the organization of internal training sessions
- Participate in ad hoc compliance missions at the request of the Executive Committee
- Representing the Bank (possibly the entities of the group), for the compliance part, with regard to the external and internal auditors (possibly FINMA), managing and monitoring these relations, in collaboration with the person in charge.
Education and professional experience:
We are searching for 2 roles (one junior and one senior)
- University studies in Swiss law or economics
- Compliance background required
- CAS in Compliance (required for senior role)
- Significant experience working with MROS/investigations (senior role)
- Initial experience with MROS/investigations (junior role)
- Reliable, rigorous, precise, conscientious and organised, ability to listen, ability to propose solutions reconciling both legal and commercial interests, discretion, sense of service and quality, autonomy and ability to work in a team.
- For this position, only candidates who are domiciled in Switzerland will be considered.
- Fluent in French and English, German an asset