Perform administrative tasks related to client files and provide administrative, organizational and communication support to the Relationship Manager in his/her daily tasks.
Job description/ key responsibilities:
• Update and maintain the customer database
• Preparation of ad-hoc files for the Management
• Follow-up clients files, EAM’s and coordination with the different departments of the Bank
• Participation in Bank events
• Daily administration, closing of accounts / relations
• Request for issuing, delivering and cancelling debit cards and credit cards
• Input of transactions in G2 : fiduciary investments, loans and renewals, investment orders (equity, bonds, funds, hedge funds, private equity), cash (payment) and forward exchange transactions, etc.
• Establishment and sending of estimates, statements, notices, etc.
• Reception and phone contact with customers, appointment preparation
• 5 to 10 years of experience – Mid to Senior level of experience
• A specific knowledge in Hedge funds and Private Equity are a requisite
• IT skills : MS Office, CRM and Banking IT System
• Autonomous, multi-tasking, proactive
• Team spirit and collaborative spirit
• Positive attitude, showing engagement
• Rigorous, precise, structured approach and organized
• Eager to learn and agile
• Strong communication skills
• Customer oriented
- English and French