As part of its strategic ambitions, SYZ Capital is strengthening its operational department in the Operations Team, under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer. We are looking for a person who is eager to learn about both Liquid and Illiquid Alternative Investments and to contribute to the team’s success and development.
Working closely with the team of Operations Managers and Private Markets Investment Team. The Operation Manager will support both Direct Majority Investment and Thematic Funds Teams and perform the operation and administrative tasks on current investments and funds. The Operations Manager will provide administrative, organizational, and reporting/communication support to the investment teams and directly report to the COO. Location: Pfäffikon SZ
- Support daily operations (incoming data handling, fund valuation check)
- Review quarterly portfolio reporting pack (valuations, cash flows, and CAS prepared by administrators)
- Review Fund accounting/finance and support Private Markets team with reporting duties
- Oversee fund operations liaison with Middle and Back office
- Managing annual audit on funds
- Help with product launches: structuration, closing, equalization.
- Support Business Development team with investor fund onboarding (KYC, AML) and liaison with administrators
- Provide administrative support to the local investment team, RFPs, DDQs, Investor Questions
- Maintain active Relationships with third-party service providers such as administrators and Banking relationships
Professional Experience required:
- Min. 5 years' experience in a similar role with an interest/curiosity for alternative investments (private markets and eventually Hedge Funds)
- Proven experience in managing service providers and fund portfolio operations
- Autonomous, multi-tasking, proactive, self-starter
- Ability and flexibility to work under pressure during peak periods
- Strong project management skills, and analytical thinker with a strong ability to identify and solve complex issues and challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Proven experience in generating high quality reports and presentations
- High integrity, independent and individually motivated, Team player
- Solid interpersonal skills with a partnering attitude; structured in the working approach and able to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written command in French and English; German or any other language is a plus
- At ease with IT systems, data management, and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA and/or CPA preferred
If this position is of interest to you, send us your complete application by filling in the Internet form.Apply online Return to job offers