Syz Capital is a Swiss based Alternative Asset Manager specialized in private market funds, direct investments and hedge funds. Syz Capital provides private and institutional investors unparalleled access to quality opportunities across liquid and illiquid alternative investment ecosystem. Uniquely positioned to understand the needs and challenges facing investors, Syz Capital’s flexible platform offers diversified portfolios across alternatives focused primarily on uncorrelated investments.
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop and acquire new skills and gainexperience in a fast-growing alternative asset manager ? Are you motivated and self-driven ? Do you like to work independently and in a fast-paced environment ?
We are looking to grow our Business Development Team in Zürich and you will be supporting Syz Capital’s Sales and Marketing team in various marketing, operational and administrative matters. This position reports to the Head of Business Development and Investor Relations.
Job description and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the sales and marketing and operations team
- Responsible for keeping the CRM up to date
- Responsible for improving the CRM’s capabilities
- Responsible for marketing campaigns
- Support organizing events such as team events, AGMs, investors meetings and offsites
- Support and coordinate internal meeting scheduling for team members
- Support organization client meetings
- Develop marketing materials / activities such as formatting reports and slides and help maintain Syz Capital brand identity
- Produce quantitative and financial data and reports
- Support communication activities such as updating website, LinkedIn and other supporting materials
- Assist Executive Assistant in various office administration tasks such travel arrangement bookings
- Deputy of Sales & Marketing Head
Academic Profile and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor orEducation in Finance a plus.
- Proven experience (2+ years) as an office assistant or in another relevant role, ideally in the finance / private equity industry
- Prior experience in event organization, email campaigns / mass emailing and/or marketing a plus
Soft Skills Required:
- Reliable, pro-active, self-starter, diligent
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player, flexibility, strong drive and pro-active attitude
- High integrity, independent and individually motivated
IT Skills and Languages Requirements:
- English fluent (oral and written), good German, French a plus
- MS Office
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Advanced power point and basic graphic design and/or layout skills a plus
If this position is of interest to you, send us your complete application by filling in the Internet form.Apply online Return to job offers