The Internal Auditor conducts, in full autonomy, internal audit assignments of all critical processes of the Group.
Job description/ key responsibilities:
- Participate in the annual Risk Assessment and in the definition of the annual Audit Plan,
- Conduct internal audit assignments in full autonomy from start to finish, including risk assessment preparation, audit program definition, fieldwork execution, issue identification and discussion as well as audit report writing.
- Follow-up of Internal Audit and External Audit recommendations.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in the preparation of periodic reporting to the Audit Committee and the Executive Committee.
- Be the contact for internal customers (questions or special requests)
- Min. 5 years of audit experience within a big-four in the private banking industry
- Experience in the fields of asset management, investment funds and/or alternative investments is an asset.
- Good knowledge of Swiss banking framework and related governance
- Good knowledge of FINMA circulars and Swiss banking regulation
- Excellent knowledge of the private banking industry and its risks. Knowledge of asset management, investment funds and/or alternative investments is an asset
- Very good communication skills, ability to interact at any level of the organization (business line managers as well as members of the Executive Committee)
- Pragmatic and modern approach to internal audit, able to propose measures that generate added value for the Group
- Ability to combine technical expertise with a clear and persuasive communication style
- Strong report writing skills in French and English
- High level of personal integrity, confidentiality, objectivity and impartiality
- Self-motivation and proactive attitude, demonstrating commitment
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast pace environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to details
- Critical thinking and strength of conviction, assertiveness
- Result oriented and hand-on approach
- Fluent in French and English, German an asset
- Proficiency with IT tools allowing the analysis and computation of large databases
- University degree, preferably in Economics/Finance/Business Administration
- CIA certification