Support function for 2 to 3 RMs. Perform administrative tasks related to client files and provide administrative, organizational and communication support to the Relationship Manager in his/her daily tasks.
We are looking for a person who is eager to learn and to contribute to the team’s success and to start a successful career as an Assistant Relationship Manager within the interest for developing into a Junior Private Banker role within the UK Africa and Asia Region.
- Daily contact (phone, face-to-face) and management of relations with the Bank's customers and internal services (trading, investments, compliance, legal, back office, management), in a multilingual environment
- Execution of clients’ instructions (trades, transfers, request for information, etc.) accurately and in a timely manner;
- Opening of personal accounts, companies, operational companies as well as complex structures such as Trusts (simple & complex) & foundations, closing of accounts/relations
- Keeping the customer database up-to-date by ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations (AML, FINMA, FATCA etc.)
- Customer reception in the absence of the latter;
- On-boarding of new clients and update of KYC elements and bank’s documentation as needed
- Coordination with lawyers, notaries, company directors, trustees and other intermediaries;
- Analysis and preparation of loan applications, assistance in drawing up loan agreements, issuing loans as well as guarantees and letters of credit;
- Preparation of reports at the request of the clients, the line manager, the Compliance Officer or other authorized person
- Fiduciary deposit & loans placements & renewals, investment orders execution (equity, bonds, funds, hedge funds, private equity), Cash and FOREX transactions, etc.
- Participation in Bank’s events
- Support the market development of the RMs
Education: Education on banking and/or finance
Professional Experience required: 5 years of experience with the interest in & enthusiasm for developing into a Junior Private Banker role
- Autonomous, multi-tasking, proactive
- Team spirit and collaborative spirit
- Positive attitude, showing engagement
- Rigorous, attention to details, precise, structured approach and organized
- Strong communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Commercial appetite
Technical skills: At ease with IT system and data management
Languages: Bilingual English & French, Portuguese is a plus
Swiss Residence required.