Part of a team of 6 people, this role is a support function for 2 to 3 Relationship Managers and will act as their right hand. Perform all the administrative tasks related to client files and provide administrative, organizational and communication support to the Relationship Managers in their daily tasks. We are looking for a person who is eager to contribute to the team’s success and who possesses all the key capabilities to support the Relationship Managers.
- Daily contact (phone, face-to-face) and management of relations with the Bank's customers and internal services (trading, investments, compliance, legal, back office, management), in a multilingual environment;
- Execution of clients’ instructions (trades, transfers, request for information, etc.) accurately and in a timely manner;
- Opening of personal accounts, companies, operational companies as well as complex structures such as Trusts (simple & complex) & foundations, closing of accounts/relations ;
- Keeping the customer database up-to-date by ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations (AML, FINMA, FATCA etc.);
- Customer reception in the absence of the latter;
- On-boarding of new clients and update of KYC elements and bank’s documentation as needed;
- Coordination with lawyers, notaries, company directors, trustees and other intermediaries;
- Analysis and preparation of loan applications, assistance in drawing up loan agreements, issuing loans as well as guarantees and letters of credit;
- Experience in real estate financing (admin support);
- Preparation of reports at the request of the clients, the line manager, the Compliance Officer or other authorized person;
- Fiduciary deposit & loans placements & renewals, investment orders execution (equity, bonds, funds, hedge funds, and private equity), Cash and FOREX transactions, etc.
- Support with all the periodic reviews (PEP, Low and High Risk reviews)
- Participation in Bank’s events;
- Support the market development of the RMs;
- Support the RM with research on prospects/clients;
- Understand Syz’s risk management framework and become familiar with risk responsibilities within the teams;
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal compliance requirements;
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure you are fully qualified to perform the role and complete all mandatory training required to gain and maintain your level of competency and knowledge.
Education: Education on banking and/or finance
Professional Experience required: 5 to 10 years of experience as an assistant including a solid knowledge on compliance matters (Account opening, KYC, periodic reviews). Already an exposure to clients and having demonstrate a commercial mindset to help developing the book by supporting the Relationship Manager in some business research, events etc.
- Autonomous, multi-tasking, proactive
- Team spirit and collaborative spirit
- Positive attitude, showing engagement
- Rigorous, attention to details, precise, structured approach and organized
- Strong communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Commercial appetite
- Liable and reliable
Technical skills: At ease with IT system and data management
Languages: Bilingual English & French, Arabic is a plus
Swiss Residence: YES
Working place: Geneva