Founded in 1996 in Geneva, Swiss banking group SYZ focuses exclusively on asset management via its two complementary activities: high-end private banking (Banque SYZ) and asset management (SYZ Asset Management). The SYZ investment style, based on active management and risk reduction, is clearly performance-driven. SYZ Group offers a stimulating work environment where human capital takes centre stage.
In this growing context, we are actively looking for a Private Banker.
Manage and develop private clients with focus on a specific region (Switzerland), following specific developments targets and priorities to reach key performing indicators.
Are you at your best when solving problems for clients and building long-term relationships?
Do you have a proven track record in client advising and selling investment products?
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop a client book to best match our clients’ product requirements and service needs.
- Organize and develop client pipeline.
- Establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
- Keep accurate, up-to-date client investment profiles using internal tools.
- Achieve quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Understand internal product offering (both WM and AM) and ability to pitch solutions to clients. Select advisory, discretionary processes and agreements designed to meet our clients’ needs.
- Successful client retention.
- Comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture.
Specific skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of financial markets, products and assigned region.
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Marketing skills.
- Bachelor, Master degree and/or other degrees (CFA, etc).
- Min 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial, challenge status quo.
- Pragmatic, autonomous, discrete.
- Passionate and committed, with high personal integrity.
- Fluency in German and English. French is a strong asset.
- Strong user level in all common IT tools.