The Client Service Officer is responsible for managing the day to day relationship with existing clients and distributors, answering their queries and serving as a single entry point for client requests.
- Manage the day to day relationship with existing clients and distributors, answering their queries and serving as a single entry point for client requests;
- Respond promptly and accurately to client requests for information and data;
- Collaborate with other teams (mainly product specialists, investment teams, operations, business support, RFP,…) to provide answers to more complex questions;
- Establish transparent and measurable KPIs for the Client Service department which can be shared with the wider organization to raise the profile of the CS team;
- As data owner of the CRM, ensure the accuracy and propose developments for all marketing-related aspects of the CRM database; set and enforce guidelines for CRM data entry, in close collaboration with the sales teams;
- Send reports and documentation to our clients in an efficient manner;
- Collaborate with the RFP team and the investment specialists to facilitate data gathering;
- Facilitate access to some standard legal documentation for clients and distributors (NDAs, KYD/KYC);
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory and administrative developments of SYZ Asset Management’s Swiss domestic and Luxembourg based fund ranges;
- Awareness of compliance / risk factors that are relevant for promoting SYZ Asset Management products to our internal and external distribution networks.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
Professional and personal competencies
- A strong client focus, providing empathy with client requests;
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment, ability to juggle a number of tasks simultaneously;
- A proactive problem solving attitude, able to answer client queries with speed and rigour;
- Excellent knowledge of the asset management sector and products.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (native), Italian strongly desired, French a plus.
- Strong user level in all common IT tools.