Based in Geneva, this role will be in charge of managing Hedge Funds & Private Equities transactions’ database and transactions. He/she will manage pricing of products as well as dealing and invoicing of transactions.
Job description/ key responsibilities:
- Input and verification of Hedge Funds prices on a daily basis
- Management of administrator’s websites and communication on a daily basis
- Perform Hedge Fund documentation reviews, then implement key data in proprietary tools
- Dealing and follow-up on Hedge Fund and Private Equity orders including contact with Fund administrators all around the world to ensure correct execution
- Complete all necessary documentation linked to Hedge funds and Private Equity activity such as subscription/redemption documents, Corporate Actions and Transfer documents
- Follow-up on each trade to be able to book and settle correctly in the system
- Booking of all transactions linked to Hedge Funds and Private Equity in the system including Corporate action bookings such as conversions, Capital calls, Distributions, Exchanges, etc…
- Respond to internal and external queries linked to Hedge Fund and Private Equity business
- Dealing and accounting of precious metals
- CFC level or equivalent
- Previous experience in the Hedge Funds/Private Equities industry mandatory
- Office suite – G2 suite
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills.
- Dedication to teamwork and strong personal integrity.
- Ability to priorities tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Fluent in French & English mandatory