Based in Geneva, she/he will collaborate within the security & organisation department, especially welcoming private banking clients and supporting top management.
- Mail dispatching
- Travels management
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Furniture management
- Welcome private banking clients and insure service for clients
- Preparation of lounges before and after clients visits
- Anticipate and meet Front Office expectations for clients
- Work closely with clients facing departments
Support to team in charge of top management service:
- Organise the preparation of Executive Committee venues
- Responsible for meals arrangement of Group top management
- Insure the service for management events
Education: CFC, Maturity or equivalent.
Professional experience: at least 1 year experience in a similar position.
Personality characteristics: Client & service orientation, autonomy, flexible, good team spirit with excellent communication skills.
Language requirements: Fluent in French and English. Portuguese will be an asset.
IT requirements : MS Office.
Residence : Switzerland.