External Client / Prospect Support
Manage the day to day relationship(s) with existing clients; answering their queries and serving as the single entry point for client requests
Respond promptly and accurately to client requests
Collaborate with other teams/individuals within the Group, as needed in an efficient and timely manner
Update the CRM database with requirement information (e.g. contact information, meeting notes, reporting delivery, etc.) with minimal delay
Keep up to date with regulatory and administrative developments as well of SAM products, solutions and services.
Awareness of compliance/risk factors that are relevant to the promotion of SAM products, solutions and services
Attend client calls and meetings, where necessary
Take ownership of client on-boarding (as well as redemption and transfer operations). Contribute to written protocols in this regard and highlight areas of improvement, as needed.
Maintain close collaboration with the SAM Sales team in order to ensure SAM clients are given the highest level of service
Ensure team is viewed as the first point of contact for all internal Sales/RM queries.
Provide feedback to the team relating to information that is provided to Sales/RM’s in order to review and make improvements where appropriate.Your profile
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and alert, knowing when to escalate issues in a timely manner
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Understanding of the operational environment in asset management industry
- Working understanding of asset classes, products and fund structures within Europe
- Strong and demonstrable client focus
- At least 5+ years experience in similar role
- IT Skills (MS Office), other such as Bloomberg, CRM, Factset, etc. desired
- Organised, collegial, detail-oriented, self-starter
- Strong verbal and written English, German and French
- Other languages are a plus