Lead strategic projects and provide support to the Front Office.
A challenging role at the heart of our Private Banking business. You will have an opportunity to drive key initiatives for the Front Office with direct exposure to top management. You will also support Chief of Staff with running the daily business interacting with many departments including Finance, Operations and Compliance.
- Lead Private Banking projects. Expect a range of strategic, organizational, regulatory and financial projects with a steep learning curve
- Support FO and act as mediator between FO and support functions
- Help prepare Private Banking Management meetings and ExCO/ Board presentations
- Take part in Front relevant committees
What we expect from you
- At least 5 years in project and/or business management role in financial services or a consultancy;
- Great relationship builder, capable to rapidly gain trust of FO and support functions;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to balance facts and potential approaches taking the appropriate criteria into account and forming a sound judgment;
- Trustworthy with confidential information.
- Fluent English and French. German advantageous
- At least a Bachelor degree in a relevant subject
- Excel and Powerpoint
Swiss resident with a valid work permit.