A challenging role at the heart of our Private Bank. You will have an opportunity to coordinating the interactions among the Front Office Teams and the Compliance Department.
- Streamline communication and interaction between Front Office, Compliance and Central File, to increase the number of “RIGHT FIRST TIME” files and to shorten the duration of account openings.
- Guarantees the quality and completeness of Information provided by the Front Office
- Act as a “first line of defense” for all Client Onboarding Forms prepared by the Front Office
- Monitor progress of open account opening with the Compliance and the Central File
- Centralize and streamline Information requests to improve client experience.
Education and professional experience
- University degree or equivalent (preferably in Business Administration , Economics or Information management)
- CAS in Compliance a strong preference
- 5 years professional experience in Private Banking, either in Front Office or Compliance positions
- Profound understanding of the Global Wealth Industry including the External Asset Management business. Asset Management and Private Equity knowledge is advantageous.
- Excellent analytical and strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, team orientated and hands-on personality, comfortable with driving and managing change, challenging status quo.
- Ability to keep ahead of industry and relevant regulatory developments
- Trustworthy with confidential information.
- Fluent English and French. German, Spanish or Portuguese is advantageous
- MS office , with excellent command of Excel and Powerpoint
Swiss resident with a valid work permit